You'll be placed according to our operational needs at the time you check in. The safety of our racers is our top priority, which means, if we ask you to be stationed somewhere specifically, it's for a good reason.
We'll do our best to accommodate special requests, but please keep in mind, this is sometimes not possible.
Course volunteers will be assigned a specific obstacle and trained on:
1. Which mile you are stationed at
2. Which obstacle you are stationed at
3. Knowing the course
4. Enforcing proper burpee execution
5. Trying the obstacle out before you volunteer
6. Being aware of which Heat is the Elite and Age Groups racers
7. How to set up video camera for Burpee Zone
8. Motorola communication procedures
9. Emergency procedures
10 . Specific rules of the obstacle